(i) "Content" means text, graphics, images, music, software, audio, video, information or other materials, including but not limited to profile information, Pro Services requests, price, message threads, reviews, scheduling and calendar information, and other information or materials available on or through the Platform.
(ii) "Customer Member" means a member who is registered to receive price for Pro Services, requests quotes for Pro Services, or otherwise uses the Platform to receive, pay for, review, or facilitate the receipt of Pro Services.
(iii) "Member" means a person or entity who completes zanual's account registration process or a person or entity who submits or receives a request through zanual , including but not limited to Service Members and Customer Members.
(iv) "Platform" means all zanual websites, mobile or other applications, software, processes and any other services provided by or through zanual.
(v) "Pro Services" means the services listed, quoted, scheduled, offered or provided by Service Members, or sought, scheduled or received by Customer Members, through the Platform.
(vi) "Service Member" pro and service provider are interchangeable terms used for technicians or private repair professional registered with the company to offer their services to the end customers.
How we collect and store information depends on how you access and use the Platform. We collect information in multiple ways including when you provide information directly to us, when you permit third parties to provide information to us, and when we passively collect information from you, such as information collected from your browser or device.
Information You Provide Directly to Us
• We may collect information from you during your use or access of the Platform, such as:
• When you register for an Account;
• When you participate in polls or surveys;
• When you enroll for electronic newsletters;
• When you request a quote or other information;
• When you submit or respond to a quote;
• When you make a booking;
• When you fill out any forms;
• When you enter a sweepstakes or contest, or register for a promotion;
• When you transmit User Content;
• When you download or use one of our website or mobile application
a. Personal Identifying information such as name, address and phone numbers; email Id, Age, personal description, profile photograph etc., & address,
b. location information.
c. Device information (if you provided).
d. IP address.
e. Name, addresses & phone numbers, e-mail IDs of friends and other people listed in Addresses;
f. Content of reviews and e-mails to us.
g. voice recordings when you call to us.
h. credit usage, login detail, device log files etc., while using our platform.
i. Contacts – address book for app users Vendors/professionals
j. Personal Identifying information such as name, address and phone numbers; email Id, Age, personal description, profile photograph, Marital status etc.
k. payment information.
l. location information.
m. Device information (if you provided)
n. IP address.
o. Name, addresses & phone numbers, e-mail IDs of friends and other people listed in Addresses.
p. content of reviews and e-mails to us.
q. voice recordings when you call to us.
r. images, videos and other content collected or stored in connection with our Services.
s. information and officially valid documents (KYC regarding identity and address information, including mobile & landline number, place of business, valid Email id, vendor’s photo, id & address proof (such as Aadhar card, Pan Card, GST Voter Id Card, Passport, Shop and Establishment Certificate, etc.
t. credit usage
u. corporate and financial information, and
v. device log files and configurations etc.
We may also use local shared objects (also known as "Flash cookies") to assist in delivering special content, such as video clips or animation. Flash cookies are stored on your device, but they are not managed through your web browser.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but your browser may allow you to modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. If you disable cookies, you may be prevented from taking full advantage of the Platform, because it may not function properly. Flash cookies operate differently than browser cookies, and cookie management tools available in a web browser may not affect flash cookies. As we adopt additional technologies, we may also gather additional information through other methods.
HOW ZANUAL USES THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may use your information for any of the following reasons:
• For the purposes for which you provided it;
• To enable you to use the services available through the Platform, including registering you for our services and verifying your identity and authority to use our services;
• For customer support and to respond to your inquiries;
• For internal record-keeping purposes;
• To administer surveys, sweepstakes, promotions, or contests;
• To track fees and process billing and payment including sharing with third-party payment gateways and payment service providers in connection with the Platform;
• To improve and maintain the Platform and for product development;
• To address fraud or safety concerns, or to investigate complaints or suspected fraud or wrongdoing;
• To periodically send promotional emails regarding new products from Zanual, special offers from Zanual, or other information that may interest you;
• With your consent, to contact you by text message regarding certain services or information you have requested;
• With your consent, to contact you by telephone or text message regarding Platform features, improvements, or other products and services that may interest you;
• For Zanual's market research purposes, including, but not limited to, the customization of the Platform according to your interests;
• To contact you about goods and services that may interest you or with information about your use of the Platform;
• For other research and analytical purposes; and
• To resolve disputes, to protect ourselves and other users of the Platform, and to enforce any legal terms that govern your use of the Platform.
We may display information related to your business, including your name or your business’s name, publicly on your profile, except to the extent we tell you we will not display such information. If the information you provide us upon signing up for an account differs from the information you provide us as part of the verification data we collect, we have sole discretion in determining which information will be displayed publicly on your profile. We may combine information that we collect from you through the Platform with information that we obtain from affiliated and information derived from any other
products or services we provide. We may aggregate and/or de-identify information collected through the Platform. We may use de-identified or aggregated data for any purpose, including without limitation for research and marketing purposes and may also share such data with any third parties, including without limitation, advertisers, promotional partners, sponsors, event promoters, and/or others.
We may, either directly or through third parties we engage to provide services to us, review, scan, or analyze your communications with other users exchanged via the Platform or as otherwise described in this Policy for fraud prevention, risk assessment, regulatory compliance, investigation, product development, research and customer support purposes. For example, as part of our fraud prevention efforts, we may scan and analyze messages to prevent fraud or improper actions. We may also scan, review or analyze messages for research and product development purposes, as well as to debug, improve and expand product offerings. By using the Platform or engaging in off-Platform communications tracked by Zanual, you consent that Zanual, in its sole discretion, may, either directly or through third parties we engage to provide services to us, review, scan, analyze, and store your communications, whether done manually or through automated means.
WHEN ZANUAL DISCLOSES YOUR INFORMATION
Unless otherwise described in this Policy, we may also share the information that we collect from you through the Platform as follows:
• Affiliates. We may share your information with any Zanual affiliates.
• Service Providers. We may provide access to your information to select third parties who perform services on our behalf. These third parties provide a variety of services to us including without limitation billing, sales, marketing, advertising, market research, fulfillment, data storage, analysis and processing, identity verification, fraud and safety protection and legal services. As we retain new service providers, we generally seek contractual assurances from these service providers that they will not use your information in any manner other than to help us provide you with the services and products available from Zanual.
• Legal Requirements. We may disclose your information when required by law or when we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to: (a) establish or exercise our legal rights including enforcing and administering agreements with users; or (b) defend Zanual against legal claims. If we are required by law to disclose your information, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to notify you unless (1) we believe in our sole discretion that providing notice could create a risk of injury or death, or that harm or fraud could be directed to Zanual or users; or (2) we are precluded from providing notice by law. We will attempt to provide the notice by email if you have given us an email address. While you may challenge the disclosure request, please be advised we may still be legally required to turn over your information.
• Protection of Zanual and Others. We may disclose your information to whomever necessary when we believe it appropriate to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any
• Business Transfers. As we continue to develop our business, we may sell, buy, merge or partner with other companies or businesses, or sell some or all of our assets. In such contemplated or actual transactions or where there is any change of control of Zanual, user information may be among the shared and/or transferred assets.
Please be advised that some information you provide and/or that we collect will be publicly accessible. For instance, registration for an Account requires that you provide us with your name. may be visible to other users. Depending on the circumstances, your name may be attached to your Content or information, such as scheduling of Pro Services, service requests, reviews, participating in discussions or forums, messaging, and profile information. Certain other people, including other users with whom you have interacted via the Platform, will see information about you that is attached to your name. For example (but without limitation), if you are a Customer Member seeking Pro Services, the description you provide of your desired services, along with your name, will be shown to some Pro Members registered in the relevant category along with your name. Thus, other users may be able to personally identify you based on Content you provide. Similarly, the information we collect, including but not limited to when you last accessed the Platform, may be shared with other Members with whom you are interacting.
PRIVACY OF MINORS
Our services are not designed for minors under 18. Only persons 18 years of age or older may use the Platform. If we discover that an individual under 18 has provided us with personal information, we will close the account and delete the personal information. We may, retain certain information internally for purposes described in this Policy.
We employ physical, procedural, and technological security measures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access or disclosure. Zanual may use encryption, passwords, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. No security measures, however, are 100% failsafe. Therefore, we do not promise and cannot guarantee, and thus you should not expect, that your personal information or communications will not be collected, disclosed and/or used by others. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, keeping your log-in and password private, and not recycling passwords from other websites or accounts. Zanual is not responsible for the unauthorized use of your information nor for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords, or for any activity on your Account via unauthorized password activity.
LINKS TO EXTERNAL PLATFORMS
The Platform may contain links to other websites or resources over which Zanual does not have any control. Such links do not constitute an endorsement by Zanual of those external websites. You acknowledge that Zanual is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and further agree that Zanual is not responsible for the content of such external websites or the protection and privacy of information you provide while visiting such external websites.
UPDATING, DELETING, AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
THIS POLICY IS CURRENT AS OF THE EFFECTIVE DATE SET FORTH ABOVE. ZANUAL MAY, IN ITS SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION, CHANGE THIS POLICY AT ANY TIME. ZANUAL WILL POST ITS UPDATED POLICY ON THE PLATFORM, SEND YOU A MESSAGE OR OTHERWISE NOTIFY YOU WHEN YOU ARE LOGGED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT. ZANUAL ENCOURAGES YOU TO REVIEW THIS POLICY REGULARLY FOR ANY CHANGES. YOUR CONTINUED ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE PLATFORM WILL BE SUBJECT TO THE TERMS OF THE THEN- CURRENT POLICY.